JCPenneyKiosk provides JCP employees with easy access to job-related information. The portal is available at www.jcpassociates.com. Two login options are available on the portal. The first is for current employees, and the second is for former employees.
To access the services, you must register on the JCPenneyKiosk portal. Adding yourself to the portal is easy and straightforward by following some simple steps.
JCPenneyKiosk Registration Process
If you would like to set up a JCPenneyKiosk account, please follow the following steps:
- Go to the JCP Associates kiosk home page at www.jcpassociates.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Visit the JCP Employee Login.
- A link will appear, allowing you to create a new user account.
- By following the instructions, you will be able to create a username and password. Fill in any other required information, and click ‘enter.’
- Once you enter these login credentials, you can log into our partner kiosk next time.
You will be able to easily access the portal once you have completed the registration process. View your paycheck, leave, retirement benefits, etc., on the portal. It is possible to reset your login credentials if you have trouble accessing the portal or forgot your credentials. Following are the steps you need to take when resetting your password:
- Firstly, please visit the JCP Associates Kiosk website: www.jcpassociates.com.
- You can change your password or reset it by clicking “I want to change my password.” on the left side of the login form.
- Put in your Employee ID (9 digits). Select “search” from the dropdown menu. If you forget your employee ID, you can call customer service at 1-900-879-1111.
- Answer the security question you set during account registration. As an alternative, you can contact customer service.
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions. After clicking I agree, click continue.
- By entering your new password, you can change your password.
- Log into the JCP Associate website with your new password and username.