JCPenneyKiosk is an efficient tool for JCP employees. They can access all work-related information on this platform itself. Employees can view the paystub, tax forms, number of leaves left, etc.
The most intriguing part about the said platform is that even former JCP associates can access it. According to the guidelines given by the company, terminated employees can access the JCPenneyKiosk platform until 18 months of termination.
JCPenneyKiosk Former Employee Login
The process for logging in for former employees is slightly different than the login procedure of current employees. The login process is as follows:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal at www.jcpassociates.com.
- On the page, many options are available. You have to select the former associate kiosk option to proceed.
- Read all the instructions given on the page, and click on the click here link.
- Once you are directed to the login page, enter your User ID and Password. Additionally, select a language of your preference.
- Click on the Sign-in button to log in.
Now you can access your JCPenneyKiosk account easily. As soon as you log in, you’ll be able to access your JCPenney Associates dashboard, which provides valuable information like time and paystubs. It should be remembered that former employees can access their employee account only until 18 months of termination. Hence, try to avail as much as benefit possible in that period.
The User ID is your nine-digit Employee ID number at JCPenney. Your default password is eleven digits and uses the following convention: JCP (Upper Case), birth month (two-digit), birth year (two-digit), and last four digits of SSN.
If you find any difficulty while accessing the portal, you should contact the customer support team immediately. The fact that JCP allows their former employees to access the portal shows their commitment to the welfare of their employees.